I remember one of my first TV-series. It was Falcon Crest. At the same time you could watch Dallas. So either you were a Dallas fan or a Falcon Crest fan or I was a Falcon Crest fan.
Later when I was in my teens I started watching Glamour that went on channel 5, I do think it is still going on channel 5, but I’m not sure. I do remember that I was caught in Glamour for a very long time, maybe for 3 years. But it was pretty funny when I, after not been seeing the TV serie for a long time, still could catch up on what was happening. I´m glad that I’m not watching it today!
Today I´m watching Desperate housewife’s and I think this is the best TV serie I ever watched. That is because it make me laugh out loud and the women are so “desperate”. They do almost anything to get what they want. I also watch CSI.
But now the summer is coming and I’m glad that it is a summer break with most of the TV series so I can stay outside in the sun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment